I’m a pilot and public servant. I retired as a Lt. Colonel after 20 years combined active-duty and reserve-duty in the U.S. Air Force, and have been a commercial airline pilot for three decades. It has also been a great honor to have been invited to participate on several metro area and state-wide groups working on Transportation, Economic Development, and other issues important to our future.
- United States Air Force – Transport Pilot, flying missions in support of military action in Mogadishu, Operation Desert Storm, and national security missions
- City of Lone Tree – Two-Term Mayor
- City of Lone Tree City Council– Councilmember
Boards and Commissions
- Metro Mayors Caucus – Chairman
- MPACT 64, a state-wide transportation initiative – Chairman
- Mobility Choice – Managing Director
- Building a Better Colorado – Executive Committee, Member
- Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering, St. Louis University
- Master of Science, Applied Economics, University of North Dakota
I’m proud to have produced results for those I have served. By being a strong negotiator, I helped the City of Lone Tree quickly recover from the Great Recession, promoted partnerships with the Regional Transportation District, and brought business and government together for the purpose of serving the needs of those who would benefit by bringing public transportation and economic growth to the South Metro I-25 corridor.
In successfully working with city officials and staff, I co-developed and implemented a comprehensive marketing strategy that attracted Charles Schwab, Cabela’s, Kaiser Permanente, and other businesses to the community.